“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Merry Christmas, friends! As we close out 2016, we want you to know how crazy grateful we are for this space, and for every single one of you. This was a big year for Coffee + Crumbs, full of growth and new opportunities, and none of it would have happened without you -- our kind, generous, and gracious audience. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for every single comment, share, like, iTunes review, donation, purchase, e-mail, etc. We have received an abundance of support and encouragement this year, and we cannot thank you enough for that. We LOVE writing for you, creating for you, and walking in motherhood alongside you.
We are doing something we've never ever done before: we are taking a whole week off to enjoy time with our families (jammies, coffee, movies, repeat). We wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!
P.S. In case you missed it ... this is what we've been up to in 2016:
- We have a podcast! We just wrapped up season one with a total of 100,000 downloads (WHAT!). We'll be back for season two in March, so you have plenty of time to get caught up!
- We launched the Mother-to-Mother care initiative. If you're looking for end-of-the-year giving opportunities, we do hope you'll consider giving to this wonderful group of mommas in Guatemala. We're still short on our goals and would love to be able to fund these two programs as quickly as possible (your donations are 100% tax deductible!).
- We're now over at Patreon! We're officially doing away with the yearly pledge drive and giving Patreon a try instead. You can support Coffee + Crumbs with a monthly donation as little as $1/month. If you sign up to give $5 or $10 a month, you get access to special content we create just for you, like mother letter bundles and exclusive podcast episodes! Donations help pay our writers and keep our site ad-free and beautiful.
- We started a newsletter! On the first Saturday of every month we send a love letter to your inbox, complete with mom hacks, a music playlist, our favorite links around the web, a recipe, a writer interview, podcast recs, and more. We hate spam and spend a lot of time making these newsletters worthy of your inbox. Sign up here.
- We've got new goodies in the shop! Check out our 2017 printable calendar, our 2017 printable desk calendar refills, our new mini prints, and our (restocked) Momma, You're Doing Great cards. If "send more snail mail" is on your resolutions list, you can mix and match any five of our cards and get one free. Use MIXNMATCH5 at checkout.
- Um, we wrote a book. Cue all the butterflies. More on that soon!
- The Year of Creativity starts January 1! We are so dang excited for this, we can hardly contain ourselves. We have been working nonstop on this course and it's going to be AMAZING (if we do say so ourselves). Join us? There's only one week left to snag early bird pricing!
He rules the world with truth and grace,
And makes the nations prove
The glories of His righteousness,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders of His love,
And wonders, wonders, of His love.
Merry Christmas, friends! We'll see you in 2017!
Love, The Coffee + Crumbs Team