We’re baaaaaack! The giggles and chit chat are at an all time high as we reconnect after our long three month break from podcasting. In this episode we’re talking about all the ways we’ve changed since having children--from the stuff we swore we’d never let our kids wear and do, to our post-baby beauty routines. Plus, we’re joined by a few C+C writers as we vulnerably share some of the ways our bodies look and feel different since birthing children.
- Prep Dish is a healthy subscription-based meal planning service. Save time AND eat healthy with gluten-free, dairy-free and Paleo options. Get your first two weeks free by visiting www.prepdish.com/coffee.
- Soma designs products with genius innovations you can’t find anywhere else: back-smoothing bras, exclusive Vanishing Edge panties that never budge, push-ups without the padding, comfortable nursing bras, supportive and stylish swimwear, soft dresses and loungewear cut to flatter perfectly. From now until the end of May, Soma is offering Coffee + Crumbs listeners 20% off their purchase. Visit www.soma.com/coffeeandcrumbs.
- Our favorite Soma products:
April: full coverage contour nursing bra, Max Support Contour Underwire Sport Bra, Cool Nights Tank/Shorts Pajama Set
Lesley: any of the Cool Nights pajama sets, lace plunge bralette, Vanishing Edge panties
- We’re humbled, excited and totally thrilled to announce that The Magic of Motherhood is now available for pre-order on Amazon!
- If you live in or near Sacramento, come to our book launch party! All the C+C writers will be in attendance and we can't wait to hang out with you!
- Love the Coffee + Crumbs podcast? You can help keep this podcast on the air by donating here. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- Lesley has all sorts of interesting things to share this month like ... this lice brush and this book about fertility. Thank you, Lesley, for divulging all of your family secrets in this episode.
Root concealer spray (in case your hair falls out after having kids)
Everything You Need To Know About Eyebrow Microblading (Ashlee was intrigued after seeing Natalie and Kristin do it!)
Microblading update from Ashlee: I am so happy with the result! On the day of the appointment, I was feeling super nervous and started to panic a bit. Brett told me as long as I didn't come home looking like a Kardashian, I had his blessing. The gist: appointment took about 90 minutes, didn't hurt at all, my brows look super natural, and my makeup routine is significantly shorter.
I'll post a pic after I get my final touchup in April! Here's a shot of me in the office with the outline (that's literally an outline - they're not that big!):
I promise it looks a lot scarier than it was.